If you are ready for the latest and greatest in Table Tennis, then it’s time to introduce you the Butterfly Tenergy 05. This rubber is part of a new generation that will make you re-think everything you thought you ever knew about the game of Table Tennis. This particular rubber is all about new technology and building upon the long legacy of Butterfly rubbers, so let’s go over the Butterfly Tenergy 05 Review.
- Tensioned Top-Sheet with Maximum Surface Grip
- Features Spring Sponge Technology
- Comes in Thicknesses of 1.7, 1.9 and 2.1
- 9.3 speed
- 9.4 spin, which allows for extreme ball rotation
- 8.3 control, which makes it harder for the user to control the ball
- Medium-heavy Rubber featuring Medium-Hard Sponge
The first thing to note about this particular rubber is the innovation of the materials used to make it. The “Spring Sponge” is revolutionary because it is combined with high tension technology, which allows the ball to hold on to the rubber more securely.
As the first child of a new class of rubbers, this one stands out a little more than its predecessors. First of all, the special feature of the Butterfly Tenergy 05 is the original shape of its pimples. This, along with the highly tacky rubber, makes this rubber a favorite.
If you’re in the market for a high-performing Tennis Table rubber with an unbelievable topspin attacking strategy, this one will not disappoint you. In accordance with a proper Butterfly Tenergy 05 Review, let’s review some of the downfalls.
- More expensive than comparable rubbers
- Not good for flat hitting or chopping
Overall, when it’s time to go for a new rubber, this is the one because once you get Butterfly Tenergy 05 in your hand, you definitely will not let it fly away.